Coamix Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “we”) has a corporate mission to contribute to society and culture by disseminating manga and other entertainment content. We understand that it is our social responsibility, as a company engaged in an interactive, next-generation communication business, to respect the due rights of individuals to the personal information involved in our content distribution and product development and to handle the same appropriately. Accordingly, all of our executives and employees will work together to handle personal information in accordance with the following policies in order to ensure the proper protection of personal information provided to the web site. Personal information herein refers to information that is handled as personal information under laws and regulations, including addresses, names, telephone numbers, and other information that can be used to identify a specific living individual (including information that can be easily collated with other information and thereby identify a specific individual).
(Compliance with Relevant Laws and Regulations)
◆We will comply with “Act on the Protection of Personal Information” and other relevant laws and regulations concerning personal information.
(Acquisition and Use of Personal Information)
◆We may be provided with your personal information, mainly in the following cases, for the following purposes: In the event that we are provided with your personal information in the cases or for the purposes other than those listed in the following, then the purpose will be clearly stated when the information is collected unless otherwise stipulated by law.
1) Registration for various services provided by the web site
(Purpose of use) To provide various services and confirm the status of registration.
2) Cooperation with various questionnaires and interviews
(Purpose of use) To develop and improve the quality of our products and services by collecting and analyzing the answers given in questionnaires and the content of interviews.
3) Applications for prize, present, contest, etc., and the submission of manga works, etc.
(Purpose of use) To inform the winners or the providers of work, and to send presents, prizes, etc.
4) Subscription to products and paid services
(Purpose of use) To send products and confirm the status of subscription to services.
5) Application for employment
(Purpose of Use) Notification of selection results and other necessary notification.
6) Provision of information on our products and services to customers
(Purpose of use) To provide information our products and services through e-mail, etc.
7) Responding to customer inquiries
(Purpose of use) To contact and respond to inquiries from customers.
Personal information is provided voluntarily by the customer. Failure to provide personal information may result in difficulties in providing information services.
(Management and Entrustment of Personal Information)
◆The personal information provided by the customer shall be strictly stored and managed, and necessary and appropriate safety management measures shall be taken to prevent leakage, loss, or damage of personal information. In addition, the personal information provided by the customer shall be kept accurate and up to date to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use. ◆In the event that we entrust all or part of personal information, we will obligate the entrusted party to strictly manage such information in accordance with laws and regulations, and provide necessary and appropriate supervision.
(Disclosure and Provision to Third Parties)
◆We will not disclose or provide personal information to any third party except in the following cases:
- 1) The customer’s consent is obtained.
- 2) When disclosing or providing processed data in a form that does not identify or specify an individual. In addition, when we makes, uses, and provides information that corresponds to anonymously processed information under laws and regulations, necessary measures such as publication shall be taken on a case-by-case basis in accordance with laws and regulations.
- 3) When required to disclose or provide in accordance with laws and regulations.
- 4) Cases where it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer.
- 5) When it is necessary to cooperate with a state organ, a local government, or a person entrusted by it in performing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the customer is likely to interfere with the execution of said affairs.
(Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of Use, etc. of Personal Information)
◆Personal information provided by the customer may be disclosed, corrected, added, deleted, suspended from use, deleted, or requested to discontinue the provision to a third party by the customer himself in accordance with law. If you wish to disclose, correct, or suspend the use of personal information, please submit a written document describing the following items of 1 to 3, enclose a document certifying the identity of the customer (such as a copy of a license, passport, etc.), and contact the following “Contact for Personal Information” by post.
- 1) Contents of inquiries (Details of requests for disclosure, deletion, etc., and, in the case of requests for correction, please also explain the details of correction).
- 2) Time and method of the provision of personal information
- 3) Contact Information (Your Address/Real Name) In order to record the response to the request, we will not return the submitted documents, but we will keep them in strict confidence.
For inquiries about personal information
Kichijoji ZIZO Bldg., 1-9-9 Kichijoji-Minami-cho, Musashino-shi, Tokyo